Friday, November 14, 2014

The weekend is here....

We've been getting snow the last couple of days.  Luckily, it hasn't stuck to the ground in our part of the state.  Yesterday's weather was a bit dicey, a lot of accidents.  It always amazes me that everyone forgets how to drive in snow each year.

Tomorrow is the first Saturday of our 'Christmas Ornament Saturday' event.  Each Saturday, starting tomorrow and going until the Saturday before Christmas, we will be making some type of handmade ornament for our tree.  The project that I have planned for tomorrow will be fun. Nice, colorful ornaments for our tree.  Can't wait!

I'm looking forward to getting a lot of time in for reading too.  I finished Shelley Shepard Gray's Snowfall, and loved it.  I didn't realize that it was the latest in a series.  So, today, I started the first in that series, Daybreak.  I haven't gotten very far into, but it will be the perfect read with a cup of peppermint tea this cold and snowy weekend.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment